hey Porsche girl I think you know what
I wanna do Come on let me slide under so I can work on, work on you

Pre-chorus: I wanna take your top off,
celebrate this champagne pop-off Yeah,
we could turn the clocks off No rush,
baby we could just park somewhere
I don?t need nobody?s permission
No keys, push start to ignition, say

Chorus: Hey little Porsche, I wanna try ya Crazy baby girl, there ain?t nothing like you Hey little Porsche, so right I had to get ya B-b-back it up, let?s roll, roll, roll, roll

na-na-na-na-na-na Hey Porsche na-na-na-na-na-na I want you na-na-na-na-na-na Hey Porsche na-na-na-na-na-na I, I want you

Girl you know, Damn I?ve been dreaming about the day you let me take you home Just for a week and maybe more Just say it, say I?ve never seen an ass like that You gon? make a nigga crash like that Since I seen you in the window, knew what I was in for Spending every rack on that

Pre-chorus: I wanna take your top off, celebrate this champagne pop-off Yeah, we could turn the clocks off No rush, baby we could just park somewhere I don?t need (I don?t need) nobody?s permission No keys, push start to ignition, say

Chorus: Hey little Porsche, I wanna try ya Crazy baby girl, there ain?t nothing like you Hey little Porsche, so right I had to get ya B-b-back it up, let?s roll, roll, roll, roll

na-na-na-na-na-na Hey Porsche na-na-na-na-na-na I want you na-na-na-na-na-na Hey Porsche na-na-na-na-na-na I, I want you
I wanna see how fast you can go See how you handle as I?m cruising control As I make you turn away Hey, let me turn up your sun t-t-turn it u? and now here we go